Saturday, April 16, 2005

(16/4/05)-"Jesus healed my hamstring ! "

Serious . After 2 days rest and praying to Jesus , there is absolutely no more pain at the hamstring . I ran with Howard and I could run as normal again . Didn't go below 5 min pace but we ran between 5 min to 5 min 30 sec per km pace . The aim of this run was just to load on the mileage . I feel stronger , no pain at thighs and I believe the weekly long runs has strenghtened the thighs .

In fact before the run , I told Howard i won't be going fast today , he legs were psychologically affected or tricked( if there is such a thing) and he managed 19.8 km whereas i managed 23.1 km .

I feel glad that i'm healed , Haleluya !



Distance : 23.1km
Duration of work out :2 hour
Location : Taman Bukit Jalil


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing clear and normal.

No comments: