Thursday, February 17, 2005

(16/2/05)-Night run from 11 pm for an hour ( with a bit of pain)

I did my night run again . Due to my injury on hamstring , I didn't really push , just went at 6 min per km pace . Surprisingly didn't feel any pain on hamstring while running but there was some pain on thighs .

If not for the pain , I would have gone for 20 km .

The night run i feel is good training for me for the Kedah 12 hour run coming soon which is from 7 pm to 7 am .

Anyway , no choice but have to do night run due to busy hectic life during the day .


Was entertained to a lot of fireworks in the night sky as the Chinese were celebrating CNY with fireworks , beautiful sight indeed , helped me to forget the pain a bit .

Duration of workout : 1 hour

Location : Tmn Desa

Mileage : 10 km

No comments: