Wednesday, January 31, 2007

(30/1/07-Tuesday-Run by force)

Woke up late in the morning . Decided to run in the afternoon at the gym . After some dilly dallying , by the time it was time to run , I had only 25 min ( including bathing time ) . Did a quick 3km at about 15 min + . Then locked my bag in the gym locker with the intention of coming back in the evening .

It was 9 pm + when I finished all my work , was quite tired . I had no choice but to still go to the gym by at least 12 midnite or they will cut my lock and my bag will be left there vulnerable . Hence the headline , I was to "Run by force". When I arrived there at about 10 pm + , I couldn't find my locker key . I reckon it must have dropped somewhere after my running around during the day . Bought a new lock and they had to cut open the new lock anyway .

Did a 10 km run in approx 55 min.

Distance :13 km
Duration of work out :1hour +
Location : Gym


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing STILL labourous at first

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.