Tuesday, December 28, 2004

(28/12/04)-(Evening)-Ist time training with Pacesetters at Kg Pandan track

I went to Kg Pandan , not knowing what to expect . I saw some people warming up there and i guessed it must be the Pacesetters . I then asked coach if there is any Ronnie See or Justin here as this was the only names I knew and coached pointed me to Ronnie . I got to know Ronnie and he gave me lots of good advise .

The training :

400 m x 3 at 50 % , 60% and 70 % effort , I forgot to time but I guess its 1 min 30 sec and above

Then :(Surprise !! , the same thing I did this morning )

2 km x 5

(Averaged at 8 min 30 sec except for 2nd last round 8 min 24 sec )

It was a great training and coach was very encouraging looking forward to more track work with Pacesetters !!


Location : Kampung Pandan Sports Complex

Mileage : 11.2km

Duration of workout : 1 hour


Overall Milage for the whole day including morning and evening:

19.2 km

No comments: