Tuesday, December 28, 2004

(28/12/04)-(Morning)-Holiday at Country Heights and got chased by dogs

I went with some friends and my wife to Country Heights for a free stay yesterday . Wanted to jog in the evening yesterday , but some dogs about 200 m away suddenly stood up and began to chased me . I quickly sprinted back into the house

Length of run : 50 m !!

Duration : 2 mins !!


Today , I tried again in the morning but from the main entrance , again I saw the same dogs 200 m away , this time i had to sprint to a car in which there was a person in it and fortunately the person there allow me to go in ( actually , I didn't really asked permission , I saw his back door not locked and i immediately told him I'm coming in becoz of the dogs ) , if not , my legs will be gone

After that ran the other direction :

2km ( 1st lap = 9 mins = 4 min 30 sec per km)

Rest 3 min

2km (2nd lap = 9 mins = 4 min 30 sec per km)

Rest 3 min

Non stop 4 km ( Total 19 min 50 sec , 1st 2 km = 10 min 30 sec = 5 min 15 sec per km

and

last 2 km = 9 min 20 sec = 4 min 40 sec per km)

Note : Felt ashmatic for the 1st 2km , legs felt heavy the whole time .



Location : Country Heights

Mileage : 8 km

Duration of workout : 40 min

No comments: