Monday, July 23, 2007

(22/7/07-KL "10" Km race



One for the album , before the race



This is a "10 km" race which is not a 10km race , only about 7 km based on estimation . Way way of the mark . But then the medal which every finisher gets says "I ran the 10Km race".

Anyway , based on this race , my pace is below 5 min per km pace an I'm very pleased with it . It means I can start running fast again .I don't know what position I finished but the timing was about 30 min 55 sec .

Only drawback was that it is not well organised in terms of :

1.Sound system-can't hear what they say
2.Starting line - everyone was confused where the starting line is and which direction to face .
3. Some African runners who were at the starting line suddenly have to be withdrawn by organiser and not start the race .



Conclusion :Rm30 not worth it ,just run 7km only .

1 comment:

aharis said...

Kenny,
Ring me if u return from Indonesia