Saturday, December 08, 2007

2/12/07-Set Personal Best at Singapore Marathon

I am very happy to set a P.B at the Marathon . Formerly was about 3 hour 57 min at KLIM 2007 , March and then 2 days later got hospitalised and operation for twisted intestine .

Started trainning again from 0 fitness in May .

The new P.B : 3 hour 52 min 09 sec based on my watch when I start at the mat and finish at the mat .

Technicalities has never been perfect , last year after I ended the S'pore Marathon with atime of 4 hr 12 min , the volunteers gave me a half marathon medal !!

This time , the system in their website says I didn't step on the mat at start !

Not a problem for me .

I have to thank 2 pacers , Kit at the 1st 20 km and another Singaporean lady who ran with a draggy feet for the next 15 km . Thank God too for the last 7 km where He gave me extra strength to power on and up the pace ("Sayuring some people ") even though it was getting hotter .


Theoritically I have no placing but by analysing the timing I see that I'm about 391 th place over 8 k over people and I'm happy about this . More better news to come in future .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Keipo said...

Read sinchew on 15/12.metro page 18..got u cheering foto on samsung cheer team at korat !!