Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another shoe from Adidas-8/5/08






Went with Ronnie,Frank and Saiful to the Adidas office today . We got another shoe under the Adidas seeding program again . Mine is named the Adidas Adizero Tempo , worth RM399 in the market .Have not got the chance to try it yet but has been wearing it around to season it a bit . Its a mixture of cushioning and racing therefore its just a little bit heavier than the Adidas Boston which I got in January this year . Adidas Boston was 321 gm and this is just extra 9 gm at 330 gm .

Here are some pictures above showing the shoes and me at the Adidas office. (Courtesy of Frank Chong)


I will write a report about it once I have tested the shoes.

1 comment:

Frank Chong said...

I hope you will love the shoe as much as I do. It had helped me improve and improve since I got them last November.