Thursday, May 08, 2008

Report on Adidas Boston

At last my short report in the simplest layman terms . In January I got for free the Adidas Boston and I was suppose to write a report about it .

Why I'm happy with it ?
It helped me achieved my P.R at the Hong Kong Marathon on Feb 17 , 2008

Is it that comfortable ?
Yes , it is comfortable because :
i) Even when I wear it for fun without socks , I don't feel discomfort and moisture from my legs just easily dries off because of the Climacool System .
ii)During long run , it doesn't feel as if it is getting less cushiony towards the end of the run because there is some shoes where after a long run , you will feel like there is less cushion .

How is the response on the road ?
I feel it has good response in the aspect of lift off or toe off .

Light ?
Yes , light enough to be a trainer and a distance racer .

Disadvantages or negative issues ?
i) Shoe string a bit too short , but not a major issue
ii) When the road is wet , then because of the Climacool system with holes at the soles , moisture can also easily get into the shoe but vice-versa , moisture can easily get out of the shoe.

If there is only 2 to 3 choice of shoe next time and Adidas Boston is one of them, will I choose it again ?
Of course , the shoe gets my thumbs up and there are more positive aspects about it as you can read from here .

Thank you ADIDAS !

No comments: