Thursday, September 15, 2005

(14/9/05 and 15/9/05)-Consequtive run at Tmn Desa

14/9/05 : I ran around my housing area in the morning . Its been a long time since i ran around my housing area as usually run at Bukit Jalil . I had a full day ahead of me and i didn't want to waste time driving to Bukit Jalil . It was a good run but could smell some polution with the early morning traffic .

Average Pace : 6 min 54 sec per km pace


Distance : 7 km
Duration of work out :Approx 45 min
Location : Taman Desa


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler ,breathing normal


------------------------------------------------------------------------



15/9/05 :I was suppose to go to KLCC to do some fartleg and collect my PJ half bibs from Ronnie but was vey busy and couldn't make it .So , I ran around my housing area in the night this time immediately after dinner . Had to go slow at first coz there was a lot of food in my stomach initially . Could go a bit faster at the last 3 km .

Average Pace : 6 min 25 sec per km pace but may not be accurate coz i went faster on certain stretches , it was just slow at the beginning coz of the full stomach


This Sunday : PJ half marathon , 10 km !!

Distance : 7 km
Duration of work out :45 min
Location : Taman Desa


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler ,Felt breathing not so smooth initially but after awhile was ok .

No comments: