Wednesday, August 24, 2005

(21/8/05)- Sunday long run after a long time

Had not run at Bkt Aman for a long time . Joined Ronnie and Khoo . There are fast people, especially Khoo who had very little trainning because of work . He is very talented and fast . In fact at the first 10 km towards the Petronas station he ran ahead with another 4 km more to go . I finished the 1st 10 km in 49 min 55 sec .

The second 10 km back to Bukit Aman , I couldn't catch up with Ronnie and Khoo at the last 4 km They finished below 50 min whereas I finished in 51 min 15 sec .

Overall , it was a tiring run back but i'm satisfied coz it was among my fastest Sunday long run . Usually it takes me about an hour or so for each 10 km .




Distance : 20 km
Duration of work out :1 hour 41 min
Location : Bkt Aman to Hartamas and back


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 time used inhaler , felt a bit blockage

No comments: