Wednesday, August 24, 2005

(23/8/05)-Jog with Michael , Run with Justin

Morning : I had a slow recovery jog with Michael around the hilly Tmn Desa area which I stay . The route totaled around 8.4 km.


Evening : Suppose to go to track but I phoned Ronnie and he said it was rainning . I didn't want to take the risk anbd drive all the way from USJ to Kg Pandan and then no speedwork .

I called up Justin and he said he was going for a short run .
We proceeded to do some speed work :

1 mile x 1 ( with Justin)( 6 min 5 sec )
100 m x 8 ( 4 times with Justin and then myself coz Justin had to go off)
3.3 km around his housing area .

The speedwork totaled approx 5.7km .



Distance : 14 km
Duration of work out :approx 1 hour and 30 min
Location : Taman Desa and Subang Jaya


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal

No comments: