Wednesday, July 13, 2005

(12/7/05,Tuesday)-1 hour drive ,15 min run !!

Left USJ at 6.10 pm and in normal circumstance would have arrived at track by 6.45pm , instead the jam was worse than usual because i think there was an accident as per announced by the radio , although i didn't see it . By the time arrived , it was already 7.10pm .Coach was on the phone an the gang was having a 1km x 3 set and just finished the 1st set .

Without proper warm up and a bit of stretching I followed them for the 2nd set and managed 3 min 45 sec

The last set coach said to go even faster as we were fully warmed up and I got 3 min 29 sec , thanks to Justin's turbo in which i was behind him when he turbo the last 80 m and it was a pull factor for me , I just couldn't catch up with him at the end line . Anyway , it was a PR 1 km for me , coz previously in May , I did 3 min 41 sec . :)

It began to rain , and coach said that's the end of traininng . I wasn't satisfied and wished there was more . Just did a 3 lap warm down after that

At night at 11 pm , since still have some energy , played futsal with some friends .





Distance : 3.2 km
Duration of work out :15 min !!
Location : Kg Pandan Sports Complex


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : o time used inhaler , breathing normal

No comments: