Sunday, July 17, 2005

(18/7/05)-2 hour long run

Ran this undulating hilly route today . 1st 5 km was fast but after that just at normal speed . Saw Jamie and his friend Simon running on the opposite direction near the Tennis courts . Simon was carrying a backpack on his back during the run . I would have really struggled if it was me . Heard he is an ultra -marathoner . Cool !!

On the way back , near Bank Negara , caught up with Eric and I slowed down my speed and we chatted as we headed back to Bukit Aman .

Legs felt like jelly after that .

Was fortunate to replenish energy with lunch buffet at Hartz Chicken Buffet coz it was my bro's birthday .

Distance : 20 km
Duration of work out :Approx 2 hour
Location : Bukit Aman to Sri Hartamas and back


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal

No comments: