Tuesday, May 15, 2007

(15/5/07-Tuesday-Longest jog in 1 and a half months)

As I was going to begin my jog from the Lake Garden playground , suddenly i saw Yaziz coming . I joined him at his jogging pace . We chatted but it wasn't easy to chat and jog like last time because I have less fitness now . Last time I can easily run and chat at the same time . This time I was panting and talking .We went thru that 5.7 km loop that we usually go , the one which passes the mosque on the right .

After that , he went another round while i completed another round at the lake .

At the finish line at the playground , Ronnie and Adam was there and I chatted with them .




Distance :8 km
Duration of work out : Approx 1 hour
Location :Lake Garden
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing OK

No comments: