Wednesday, May 30, 2007

(30/5/07-Wednesday-I have no more appendix ! )

I went for another check up at the U H today . This time I saw the doc who operated on me , a prof . Earlier last month , my 1st follow up check up wasn't with the doc who operated on me .

This time I found out 5 things from the doc which I didn't know :

1. My appendix has also been operated during the operation , even though I didn't have appedicitis.

2. There is no synthetic mesh covering any hole in the stomach lining , which I initially thought there is , coz the doc who didn't operated on me told me so during my follow up check up .

3. The hole in the stomach lining which I had since young actually been widen to easily facilitate the bowels and intestine to easily go thru it and easily come out of it at anytime .

4. I don't have a hernia , which initially I thought I have , I just have twisted intestines .

5. My internal organs which has been operated on now have adhesions or in other words , permanent internal scars , therefore , whatever part that was used to be smooth , some of it is now not so smooth anymore .

Interesting discoveries which now only I discover .



Jogging


Sun :54 min and approx 8 km

Tues : 50 min and approx 7 km

3 comments:

CP Waterman said...

Wow what a discovery! How can they made the decision to take out your appendix without your prior consent???But thank God they did not also remove your K**
Anyway, you have to take in good fibre food like vege & fruits.And also avoid the burnt part of BBQ meat or Satay,the black stuff tend to stick to the intestinal wall and can turn cancerous woh!
So, you are lighter just like me now, without the appendix we can sure bro...om!
God bless!

-H2o
Paris

Kenny said...

Thanks bro for your comments . Another friend of mine who had a womb operation also had appendix removed without consent . I suppose its a medical precautionary matter .

CP Waterman said...

Found an interesting photo at Dr.Raymond's blog

http://bp0.blogger.com/_v8LhVtSRXLM/RluolvDxk7I/AAAAAAAAAYQ/QV_4lT89mN4/s320/jesus.jpg

Can you print for me if I need one? I mean not power gel but some other wording lah. haha