Tuesday, May 08, 2007

(8/5/07-Tuesday-Walk and jog)

I exercised at the park near my house today morning. Each round is about 450 m . When I walked fast , it will take about 5 min 45 sec to complete each round . What I did today was to walk 1 round and alternate to jog 1 round . Jogging each round took me about 5 min .

Altogether totalled 10 rounds . The last 2 rounds was just jogging .

Have achieved some sort of come back in terms of jogging a longer time , approximate 10 min compared to just 40 m the other day !!

2 comments:

CP Waterman said...

Hi Kenny,
You are doing fine, the tightness will eventually disappear after a few more jogs. It happened to me the same. Meantime just go on the low speed mode.
God bless!

Kenny said...

Cp , Thanks ! At least i now know i'm on the right track .I feel the tightnesss going away too !