Thursday, May 03, 2007

(3/5/07-Thursday-A longer walk then usual)

My intention today was just to walk starting from the playground at Lake Garden , up Carcosa and back to the playground via the lake and for 2 rounds . This would had totaled around 5 km .

As I finished the 1st round , suddenly i saw Yaziz coming . He then joined me . He was going at a slow jog pace while I went at a brisk walk pace . He was going thru that 5.7 km loop that we usually go , the one which passes the mosque on the right .

I followed him and that resulted in me walking more than usual . Anyhow , it was a good workout for me .



Distance :Approx 8 km
Duration of work out : 1 hour 24 min 13 sec
Location :Lake Garden
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing OK

No comments: