Sunday, April 10, 2005

(10/4/05)-Lazy slow recovery run .

Today ran very slow with Jamie , Tey , Howard and CM .I think it was about 7 minutes pace . I felt very lazy and hungry towards the 1st quarter of the run coz we were talking about food . I just wished there was food at that time .

Didn't even attack the hills like i usually do . I found out a recovery run is usually less than 10 km and very slowly . Even the Japs do 13 km recovery run after a race whereas after my race yesterday , I'm doing 20 km recovery run .

Nevertheless , on the way back , I ran even slower and was the last to arrive Bukit Aman, I think also my legs were quite tired and couldn't go any faster .

Overall mileage for this week only 63.8 km .



Distance : 20 km
Duration of work out :More than 2 hour
Location : Bkt Aman to Hartamas and back

# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing no problem .

No comments: