Wednesday, April 13, 2005

(13/4/05)-"Sejuk , Bagus !!"

This was my reply when there were 2 people ( 1stly a taxi driver , 1km later some security guards ) , commented to me : " Wah , rajin lari malam ini ah , " .

and I replied : " Sejuk , bagus"

I had to run at night coz. of the busy schedule I had today .Only started running at 10. 30 pm and ending at 12 midnight .


But I was just running , at approx . 6 min 30 sec per km pace , my hamstrings were still tight and I was running in a peculiar way without using much of my right hamstring . By running that peculiar way , I do not feel any pain at all , only if I ran the normal way will there be pain at the hamstring .

It was a solid long run and my legs were very tired after the run , I think due to the abnormal way I was running to avoid using the right hamstring .




Distance : Approx 14km
Duration of work out :1 hour 30 mins
Location : Taman Desa


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing stuggling for the 1st 5 km , chest unfomfortable , after a while of breathing deep , back to normal .

No comments: