Tuesday, April 12, 2005

(12/4/05)-Evening-2 event not happy

There are two events I was not happy about today :

1. I can't find my Timex since last Saturday , still looking for it .
2. My hamstring still hurts and I had to abandon the track program .

In fact , the whole day , this thought was lingering in my mind as I wasn't sure whether my hamstring was ok or my mind was playing tricks on me . At times I felt a bit of pain , at times no pain at all . Anyway , I then decided to go for track , and i arrived late and didn't start to together with the rest on the 1st lap .

Coach was late but Steph was there to say that coach said that 1st group to do 12 laps=4.8 km .

I ran 4 laps until there was some slight pain at the hamstring , then I knew I should had listen to my body and just do easy run at KLCC .

So my menu went like this :

Arrived late , a quick fast warm up and some quick stretching : 400 m

Ran until hamstring slight pain : 1.6 km

Linger around then ran slowly with Nelson and Wendy : 1.6 km

After every one finished , warm down with Kenneth ( also ran slowly) : 800 m

Ran with Justin ( also ran slowly) another 3 laps : 1.6 km ( I was not satisfied and wanted to go 10 laps at my slow pace but the guard was there)

END , Will run tommorow but slow ,without puttng much pressure on the hamstrings.



Distance : 6 km ( total mileage for today = 11 km)
Duration of work out :Approx 1 hour
Location : Kg . Pandan Sports Complex


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing no problem .

No comments: