Tuesday, April 19, 2005

(18/4/05)-Missed 2 opportunities to run

I was suppose to wake up at 6 .10 am in the morning to run today ( Monday ) . In the end was too tired , and the alram kept ringing and I kept shutting it .

Then in the evening , was suppose to run at Bukit Jalil , I was a bit late , wanted to start at 6.30 pm but in the end could only reach there at about 8 pm coz of work . There was a big jam coz of a terrible accident . By the time I arrived there , the guards said its too late already as there is no lights and they didn't allow me to run .

Then I had to run from 11pm to 12.20 am at my housing area . It was a nice cooling run . I felt strong at first and wanted to go 3 rounds (equivalent to approx 18 km) but in the end just sticked to 12.7 km as legs were a bit tired already and i didn't want to strain myself as tmw will be back to track again .


Distance : 12.7km
Duration of work out :1 hour 20 mins
Location : Taman Desa


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing clear and normal, altough mucus kept coming out .

1 comment:

pm19 said...

YO! You're a madman, running so late at night! Hahaha. See you at track.