Friday, June 10, 2005

(10/6/05)-Report on Pacemaker Anniversary Run (PAR) and apologies

I'm back !!

I apologise for not writing report earlier . Immediately after the Pacemaker anniversary run ( organised by Ronnie and the PM gang) , I was really tied up preparing my power point for the teaching for a children church camp at Genting . The camp was from 5th to 9th June . I only ran about 8 km at Genting . There wasn't much chance to run there .The thin air was good trainning but I don't think the trainning was enough .



THE PAR RUN (4/6/05):

It was a well organised run by Ronnie (http://pm1.blogspot.com) , well done !! I got no regrets .

Came out 3rd and very happy to PR .

Analysis of the split times per lap :
(1.3 km per lap)


Lap 1 = 5 min 10 sec = 3 min 58 sec per km lap = Others went fast an I followed
Lap 2 = 5 min 50 sec = 4 min 29 sec per km lap = Couldn't catch up with the 1st ( Toh) and 2nd ( Chen) placed runners

Lap 3 = 5 min 59 sec = 4 min 36 sec per km pace= 1st and 2nd can't be seen anymore

Lap 4 = 6 min 12 sec = 4 min 46 sec per km pace = Justin shouted out i'm 3rd and I just need to maintain

Lap 5 = 6 min 02 sec = 4 min 38 sec per km pace = John ( http://johnwm.blogspot.com) suddenly came near and my position is threatened !!

Lap 6 = 5 min 58 sec = 4 min 35 sec per km pace = I so scared that I quickly on my turbo again .

Lap 7 = 5 min 36 sec = 4 min 18 sec per km pace = Turbo had to continue so that I maintain my position .

Lap 8 = 5 min 33 sec = 4 min 16 sec per km pace = Maintain about same speed to maintain position , PR and my last 1 km usually faster a bit .

The turbo helped coz if i'm not mistaken , John was just 10 sec behind me at the
finish line .

Total time and P.R :

46 min 22 sec


Overall , race was quite tiring but i'm satisfied . Still need to train harder .


Distance : 10.4 km
Duration of work out :46 min 22 sec
Location : KLCC


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 time used inhaler , just in case as this is a race .

No comments: