Thursday, June 02, 2005

(2/6/05)-Hard breathing at track

Ronnie could hear me breathing as I came behind him to finish in front of him during the track session for the 1 km . Without looking at the back , he knew it was me the asthmatic guy .

That was how hard I breathed today to push myself . And NO , I didn't feel asthmatic at all !! Usually I was conscious of my breathing and don't like to let people hear my breathing . But I suppose its good to push just a bit harder to improve .

I arrived on time but coach didn't come today . Siah was in charged of the menu and it was :


1200 m ( Warm up with Ronnie)

800 m ( Warm up with the rest, inclusive some fart leg)

3 km x 1 = 12 min 41 sec ( 4 min 13 sec per km pace)
2 km x 1 = 8 min 26 sec ( 4 min 13 sec per km pace)
1 km x 1 = 3 min 44 sec ( Run until Ronnie hear me breathing)

5 x 400 m ( 1st 4 laps average 1 min 27 sec as I was targetting a countdown on my watch of below 1 min 31 sec per lap pace)

Last lap just jog as I thought we went thru 5 laps already and I already 0 energy .

Overall , it was a tiring workout but I was satisfied with my timing especially in the 3 and 2 km where I ran a consistent pace .


Distance : 10 km
Duration of work out :Approx. 1 hour
Location : Kg Pandan Sports Complex


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing like normal human I think .

No comments: