Sunday, June 12, 2005

(12/6/05)-Ran even though sick

Felt a bit sick but I thought it was nothing . So in the morning met Ronnie , John and Yee Meng an ran the Hartamas rooute . At first I could follow them , after the halfway mark , my legs were struggling and I couldn't follow them anymore

It took me about 51 min to reach Hartamas .

Coming back was even more struggling and it took me 1 hour 10 mins to reach Bukit Aman . The viruses in the body really affected my strength and pace and I just kept JOGGING , not even running an hoping to reach Bukit Aman soon .

Moral of the story is don't run when sick .

Distance : 20 km
Duration of work out :2 hour
Location : Bukit Aman to Hartamas and back


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal .

1 comment:

John said...

ya man. never run when you are sick or on medication. make sure your body is fully recover before you start easy again.

take good care.