Wednesday, June 15, 2005

(15/6/05)-P R at KLCC before going Sabah

NOTE : FROM 16/6 TO 19/6 ( THURSDAY TO SUNDAY) , THERE WON'T BE ANY BLOGGING COZ I'LL BE BUSY WITH SOME CHURCH WORK AT SABAH AND WON'T BE ACCESSING THE INTERNET .BLOGGING WILL START AGAIN EARLIEST BY SUNDAY OR MONDAY . THANKS FOR READING ;)

I wanted to pia a bit just in case I don't get to run at Sabah . Found out from Ronnie at his shoutbox that he was going to do a 10 lapper at KLCCC which was what i had in mind . By the time I arrived , he was already on his 4th lap . Nevertheless , we talked and ran averaging 6 min 45 sec per lap . He stopped at his 8th lap which was my 4th lap and I continue running . Saw Kenneth , Rohaizad , Karim , Jamie , Julian and Newton too , (and also other girls and strangers at the park ) . Great scenery !


I wanted to try to get a P.R and in the end got it for a 5 min per km pace . Enjoyable run overall .

Distance : 13 km
Duration of work out :1 hour 5 min 7 sec
Location : KLCC


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal .

No comments: