Tuesday, January 03, 2006

(1/1/06-New Year Run report)

Firstly , Thanks to Ronnie and gang for organising the run . Very well organised !! Hope he will organise more !!

1st 3 rounds ran fast a bit but not too fast to be in the front .

Next 5 rounds : Paced together with Vincent Tiong and we talked a lot on the run , before you knew it , it was almost finishing !!

Last round : Vincent said he will pia to test his speed , I said I will pia too , we ran neck to neck .

Last 200 m , my calf cramp for 1 sec , I slowed down , Vincent zoom off and in the end he beat me by approx 10 secs.

What I learned from this race :

Its great to run a long distance race with someone and still clock a decent time while talking ( My best time so far for a 21 km was 1 hour 39 min) . I think i will try this tactic again next time .

Average pace per km : 4 min 51 sec per km

Distance : 20.7 km
Duration of work out :1 hour 40 min 42 sec
Location : Lake Garden


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 time used inhaler , breathing wasn't normal but it was ok .

No comments: