Wednesday, December 13, 2006

(11-13/12/06-My time in Raub)

11/12/06- Monday-Flat road run

I was at Raub for Orang Asli church camp . Stayed in a 2 star hotel / Outside there was the trunk road . I didn't want to go to far so this is what I did :

Run for 15 mins on the trunk road from the hotel ( I found out later it was approx 3 km) and then reverse again .

Timing :3 km ,15 min = 4 min 50 sec per km pace

Reverse back to hotel :
3 km ,11 min= Approx 4 min per km pace

P.S :Leg no more pain !!


Distance :6 km
Duration of work out :26 min
Location : Raub


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing OK



(12-12-06: TUESDAY)

Wanted to run . Slept at 5 pm and woke up at 6 pm , felt asthmatic , didn't run.


Distance : 0 km
Duration of work out : -
Location : Raub



# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 1 times used inhaler at about 7 pm


13/12/06-Wednesday : Back home again

Came back from Raub and reached my house 6 pm . After clearing up some things , by the time it was time to run , it was already 7 pm . Decided to do a quick 5.2 km outside my hilly area.


Timing :Approx 5.2 km ,29 min 46 sec = 5 min 43 sec per km pace


Distance :5.2 km
Duration of work out :as above
Location : Taman Desa


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing OK

No comments: