Tuesday, December 19, 2006

(19/12/06-Ran with a bit of pain at ribs)

Breathing back to normal today . So speed will have to be normal again . Ran by myself at first . Not sure why , but there was a small pain at the ribs as I ran . After running for about 15 minutes , the pain went off . Joined Justin after that .

Statistic :

1st 8 km :Approx 45 min 31 sec ( 5 min 41 sec per km pace)
next 5.5 km :29 min 57 sec ( 5 min 26 sec per km pace)


Distance : 13.5 km
Duration of work out : 1 hour 15 min 28 sec
Location : Lake Garden



# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing ok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR KENNY TAN

It's sad that you cannot run with me today. No matter- I will do my workouts on your behalf. please acknowledge this comment, tq

Kenny said...

PM 19

I have done my workout for the day in the morning . Yes , pls run for me in the evening .

Roger , over and out .