Wednesday, December 27, 2006

27/12/06-Wednesday morning and afternoon

Monday

No run ,Christmas , makan , makan makan !!


Tuesday


Suppose to run at Lake Garden , When about to head there , wife calls to say KLCC train all jam and not moving . I'll have to come and fetch her first . I said , might as well I come and we watch a movie there.


WEDNESDAY ( Morning)- Ran accidentally with Lai

After droppping wife at KLCC . Decided to run at KLCC . 1st thing I headed for the toilet . When I came out from the toilet , I saw some one that looked like Lai. I thought may be I should run with him so I went to the other side and reconfirmed its him . He was on his 6th lap whereas I was just starting . Nevertheless , he continued with me all the way till the last 2 rounds where I went the opposite direction instead .

Total laps :
Kenny 10 laps
Lai 16 laps !!

Distance : 13 km
Duration of work out :Approx 1 hour 25 min
Location : KLCC


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler ,breathing OK


WEDNESDAY (Afternoon)-Ran with Justin , Adam and John

Ran myself the 1st 5.5 km loop first . It was very hot at 5.30 pm.


Then ran with the rest .Its been a long time since running with Adam and John . Adam will be coming to Lake Garden more often coz he is no more outstation .John was having his recovery since his splendid Marathon in Chengmai of 3 hr 33 min 8 sec !! Kudos to him !!

Distance : 11 km
Duration of work out : Approx 1 hour 5 min
Location : Lake Garden


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler ,breathing OK

No comments: