Tuesday, May 31, 2005

(31/5/05)-Mad run at track and new P.R feature on web site

1stly , thanks to Ronnie (http://pm1.blogpost.com) who emailed to me the script on how to put in my pR's at my web site Check it out on the right below . Now I can easily refer to it and update it ;-)

Next, the track story :

Was late for track again , didn't really had time to strech properly nor warm up properly but good thing didn't get injured . Anyway , my legs felt really normal and no injured feeling .

When I arrived , track already started , fortunately the gang was just on their first round . The menu was :

4 x 400 m = 1'30 , 1'28, 1'26 , 1'28

3 x 800 m = 3'04, 3'05 , 3,06 ( I was refering to my interval timing about 2 months ago and it was averaging 3'15 , so I suppose i'm improving? )

1 x 1200 m = 4'48

5 x 400 m = 1'31 , 1'29, 1'32 , 1'33 , 1'27

1600 m = Warm down with the gang and Justin

Overall it was really tiring , but i 'm glad with the timings .



Distance : 8.8 km
Duration of work out :Approx. 1 hour
Location : Kg Pandan Sports Complex


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal but at times during running exertion felt the exhalation wasn't very normal, I don't know may be other people will feel like that too when they are exerting themselves .

1 comment:

John said...

Can email me the script too? Tx.