Friday, April 20, 2007

(20/4/07-Friday-Finally its dry ! )

Went to the dressing department of the U H . On Wednesday already went there and the nurse said that I still had to put on the dressing coz there was a small part which still had some liquid .

Today the nurse said that its dry already . In fact there is no need to put anymore gauze and iodine on it anymore .

I told the nurse if I don't put the gauze , there is some pain when i wear the seat belt coz the gauze being thick protects and cushions . The nurse said Ok , she will put the gauze but I have to take out myself on Monday because actually no need to put gauze anymore .

She then covered it with a water proof transparent plaster and said that i can finally bath and sweat !

3 comments:

NEZZ said...

Showing good signs of improvement. Cheer up!!

SaifulAzri said...

Very Good...

Kenny said...

Nezz/ Saiful ,

Thanks for the encouragement !!

I hope to be 100% recovered soon , its now at least half way thru .