Thursday, April 12, 2007

Painkiller not needed anymore

As of Tuesday , I have stopped using the pain killers. It started with just using one and then no more using .

Actually looking back , I could have stopped earlier but it sort of got "addictive" .
I was "addicted" to the feeling where at 10 pm I take the 2 painkillers and then by 12 midnight felt very relaxed and sleepy . So, I was "addicted" to that feeling but after awhile it sort of didn't work anymore coz for about 4 consequtive days , even though I took the painkiller , I didn't go into that relaxed mode . Anyway ,to much painkiller is no good for the body .


There is still some pain , but it is manageble . I'm sure there will still be some pain since its a major op .

2 comments:

pm19 said...

thank goodness! You know Michael Jackson had to cancel his world tour some years back due to his addiction to painkillers? It is a drug, after all, and like you said, the feeling of being relaxed and sleepy, induced by a pill, makes it all the more tempting because all you need to do is to pop it and voila, you're nice and relaxed. Just like a drug. Take care

Kenny said...

Yah , Good thing I managed to stop on time !