Sunday, April 01, 2007

Walking around with "hole" on stomach

To continue from yesterday's story , theoritically since the doctor will only stitch back the wound on the stomach on Monday , I therefore am walking around with a "hole " .

I write " hole" coz at the same time there is a big bandage covering it to prevent it from getting any infection or getting bigger .

At the same time , there is a small leak so blood can be seen thru this bandage . Its not a BIG leak , coz than will be vey dangerous and I would have bled to death . Meaning , there will be a BIG leak if the second layer of my skin is open exposing the internal organs . Right now , its just the first layer .

At the same time there is some phobias that I'm imagining like :

1. What if the hole gets bigger ?
2. What if I sneeze hard ?
3. What if I vomit ?
4.What if the 2nd layer opens up ?
5. What if there is more blood than usual on the bandage ?
6. What if the hole is getting bigger but I don't feel it ?
7.What if , what if , what if ???


I look forward to the restitching tmw !

1 comment:

CP Waterman said...

Hi kenny,
I'd a tiny open hole like you too by time I got home for holiday in M'sia early July 2005. ( the difference is they gave me antibiotic to eliminate any possibility of infection. Why your Dr. never give you some???)
Any how the wound closed up nicely for me after another week.
So, take care, take care,take care and put your complete trust in Jesus.
Meantime, please join my prayer chain and pray for someone in USA I hardly knew, suffering from last stage colon cancer, fighting for his life now in the Hospital.
Pls sign in the map now! Thanks.
pls go to :-
http://cpwaterman.blogspot.com/2007/04/pray-for-jae-woo.html