Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sneezing

I just realised , God had actually protected me from sneezing for the 1st 2 weeks after my surgery . During the 1st 2 weeks , the stomach is more vulnerable , a sneeze can easily open the wounds and I know it will bring a lot of pain .

Now , I have got a few sneezes already . It doesn't matter . I'm not at the vulnerable period .There is not much pain after sneezing although I try to avoid sneezing by controlling .If it can't be controlled , I have a subdued sneeze , which is quite automatic .Its not a loud sneeze like normal and I'm Ok with it .

5 comments:

True runner said...

Sorry Kenny that i havent been able to come see you .Just that so busy with my kenya friends .. will do so soon . Take care me friend

Kenny said...

Richard ,

Thanks ! Hope can meet up one of these days .

pm19 said...

Mr. Kenny Tan, good to know u can now sneeze. Get well soon and hope to lunch again with you.

CP Waterman said...

Hi Kenny,
Yup, you are on the road to full recovery.Take care!
BTW, just posted something that breaks through all races, colours and religions in my blog - we are all connected.
Just so you also know, Jesus did not come to start another religion, He came so that we can have back the genuine relationship with our maker,GOD who loves us so much!It is rather unfortunate that people equate the followers of Jesus (Christians) as another religion, and sometime even Christians themselves they thought they have a unique religion superior than others. The truth is we all want a living, walking, day to day genuine love relationship with God and from there go and love others regardless of race, colour, religion.
Yup, continue your run through the 4 Gospels.I run one new Testament circuit once every month,with no speed work ha...ha

Kenny said...

Justin,

Yes looking forward again .


Yap,

Yes ,I'll run thru the Gospel again