Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Feeling like a retiree !

This is what i'm feeling , after more than two weeks of not doing much .Its true ,i'm suppose to rest , although did do a bit of driving . Mainly , not doing much most of the time .

Here's my typical day :

Morning :Wake up , read Bible and pray ,breakfast while watching TV from BBC , comedies called My Hero and My Family , blog a bit ,watch Tv again .

Afternoon : Lunch , watch TV ,read magazine, sleep a bit if sleepy , wake up have tea , watch TV

Evening : Dinner, TV again and then sleep .

With this easy resting life , I guarantee there won't be any high blood pressure !! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kenny,

Take a good rest.If you do minor exercise - kind of rehab - not too streneous, should be okay. Anyhow, consult your doctor first.

Happy recovery & take care

neveS MP

Anonymous said...

yup,get in a good dosage of the Bible, we all need it badly..........
Take care!

Waterman.
Paris.

NEZZ said...

did u try Yoga? heard that it's relaxing..

Kenny said...

"Datuk" ,

I tada exercise , just a small stretch . Only exercise is the mouth , eating !

Waterman,

I hope to b more discipline and read even more.

Nezz,

I haven;t tried Yoga coz of its religious background of Hinduism which doesn't agree with my religion ,no offence .

NEZZ said...

Kenny, Yoga & religion?? hmmmm.. I've never tried it before.. but I thot Yoga is just an exercise with some kind of meditation form... bcoz I saw the posters everywhere..

SaifulAzri said...

kenny,

u rest a lot..its good for your knee!after all, u can pia pia run some more next time..hehe