Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sitting in a car

Being driven around

Since March 20 , I have not driven the car .My wife was the one who has been driving me .Even after operation , to be driven around is not easy because the belt is around the stomach area , and each time there is a bump , I need to hold on to the belt so that there is no pressure on the stomach .

Sitting at the back seat is worst coz its bumpier at the back and i can feel the bumps even more .


I drove

Yesterday , April 4 , first time driving since March 20 . Since I'mdriving , i couldn't hold on to the belt so much but I'm not so conscious of doing that too coz I'm in control of the speed and the bumps that we go onto . I drove the Kancil yesterday and overall , it was OK although did feel some pressure when turning the car or on some bumps .


No comments: