Saturday, December 10, 2005

(10/12/05-Saturday morning-My first mountain biking experience !!

I was afraid of leeches and falling . My friend took me to this trail , I used his bike . Its quite light . The downhills were the most dangerous thing I did this year !! As I went downhill , I remebered my friend telling me earlier the day before to be careful and don't fall .

I'm still alive !!


The conversation before this on Friday :

Me : Ok , I'll meet you tmw at 6 am .

Hangs up .

5 min later :

Me : I remembered you said got tiger ?
Friend : Don't worry , tiger all run away already .
Me : I'm afraid of leech .
Friend : It won't kill .




Distance : 16 km
Duration of work out :Approx 2 hour 15 min
Location : Semenyih


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 time used inhaler , breathing normal

No comments: