Friday, March 16, 2007

(15/3/07-Thursday-Ran with Ronnie a bit fast )

I wanted to run slow but Ronnie was again on his fast mode . I had to follow coz needed to discuss with him certain matters . I was struggling for breath and feeling asthmatic a bit coz i didnt use any inhaler before the run coz it was suppose to be a slow work out for me today , with KLIM this Sunday, i didn't want to strain myself.

With another 600 m till the end of my 2nd round , I told Ron the fast run (actually it was just about 4 min 55 sec per km pace) is enough for me today and I slowed down while he continued at the same fast pace .

Distance :4.6 km
Duration of work out : Approx 25 min
Location :Lake Garden
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing (*see story) .

No comments: