Wednesday, March 07, 2007

(6/3/07-Tuesday-Birthday run)

6/3/73 , The day I'm born . Now 34 . I don't feel old and not afraid of being old.If people ask why ? I would answer from a running aspect point of view . Coz , the older I get , The higher the chance of me getting into the seniors age group and easier to get some results ...hihihihih


4 significant thing happen today :

1. Lunch - Ate with Justin
2. Evening - Run for the first time in Celebrity Fitness ( on the treadmill)
3. Dinner - Friends threw surprise party for me , or at least the cake was a surprise.
4. Night - Borrowed " Click" starring Adam Sandler and laughed my head off , 3rd quarter of the show was quite touching .

End of this interesting day !

Distance :6.7 km
Duration of work out :Approx 45 min
Location :Celebrity Fitness , Subang Jaya
# of times used Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing ok

3 comments:

True runner said...

Happy Birthday My friend...May U continue to run more ..

Kenny said...

Thanks ! Hope you P.R !

krunner said...

Happy birthday Kenny. The best times are still ahead of you.