Friday, January 21, 2005

(21/1/05)-Ran Double Hill-Carcosa Pacesetter 15 km route

5am , 1st time in my life running so early with some pacesetter friends . Wasn't sure if my body could adapt as now suppose to be sleeping time . Anyway , after a quick stretch , started the run on a slow pace .

After 1 km went faster with CM . Talked as we run . Is it true , we are not suppose to talk when we run to preserve energy ?? Huff , puff and talked . The most hilly route I have encountered .

Nevertheless , ran on . My hill training helped me ran up the hills easily . Hi 5 to the hill training !!

Calculated to average about 5 min 20 sec pace per km .

Great workout .

Looking forward to this Sunday Pacesetter practise run , but I think i'll just go for the 20 km .




Duration of workout : Approx 1 hour 20 min .

Location : Double Hill-Carcosa

Mileage : 15 km

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kenny!! nice meeting and running with u y'day morning. seeya tomorrow. cheers, cm.