Monday, March 28, 2005

(28/3/05)-Slow recovery run and timed 1.5 km

After the 12 hour ordeal , I was expecting major muscle aches , but surprisingly none ! I recovered by Sunday where there was no more ache , 2 days after the run .

I attributed this to :

1) Prayed to Jesus that i won't get major ache and He answered my prayer ( I remembered when i took part in the Empire Tower Towerthon a few years ago and expecting major ache the next day , and there was none too .Prayer works !!)

2) Proper hydration , to wash down (urine out) the lactic asid .

3) Leg message and leg shake ( The one you see when athletes prepare to run at the starting line and the way they shook their leg while standing , not sure how to explain this but this is the closest i can get without any demo )

Anyway , today ran a slow 6 km , and a fast 1.5 km where the fast 1.5 km average speed at 4 min 12 sec per km pace .




Duration of workout : 1 hour

Location : Taman Bukit Jalil

Mileage : 7.5 km

No comments: