Thursday, March 31, 2005

(31/3/05)-8 x 1 km

Again coach didn't come toady , so we decided to do 10 x 1 km In the end it was too tiring and it became 8 x 1km . I used my Brooks shoe today coz , my Adiddas still haven't seasoned and a bit tight at the front and my toes still feeling a bit sore after the Kedah run .

The menu :

800 m ( Slow paced warm up with Elaine)

8 x 1 km begins : ( I just tried to keep as close as possible to Justin , Ronnie was very fast today and hard to catch up with him )

Lap 1 : 4 min 26 sec
Lap 2 : 4 min 05 sec
Lap 3 : 4 min 7 sec
Lap 4 : 4 min
Lap 5 : 3 min 58 sec
Lap 6 : 3 min 59 sec
Lap 7 : 4 min 24 sec ( By now the legs couldn't move so fast , lactic asid !!)
Lap 8 : 4 min 01 sec

Looking forward to the day when I can do all these time easily and below 4 min per km easily .

According to Justin , on a relaxed day for Paul Tergat , he's relaxed easy run pace was approx 3 min 30 sec !!

After that ran with Ron and Justin and I went extra 1 lap for a total normal run of 2.4 km . I didn't time myself this time and was very relaxed in the run with no pressure , although it was not as fast as the 1 kms .


Duration of workout : 1 hour

Location : Kg. Pandan Sports Complex

Mileage : 11.2 km

No comments: