Tuesday, March 29, 2005

(29/3/05)-Slippery wet track run

Coach didn't come today , I suppose due to the rain . It was sort of drizzling . As I ran on the track , i couldn't feel much traction .But still can run . There were some die hards also at track .

Menu :

Ran with Ron 3.6 km warm up

400 m :50m fast 50 m slow

400 m : 70% pace(1 min 37 sec)

15 x 400 m ( Tming between 1 min 40 sec to 1 min 30 sec )

Warm down with Kenneth 800 m



The runs left me panting everytime at the last 100 m . Probably has not fully recovered from Kedah run yet .


bBut .... my toes hurt , after affect of Kedah run , in fact it hurt too during Kedah run , my Addidas also not seasoned at the front yet coz too narrow for my wide feet .


Duration of workout : 1 hour

Location : Kg. Pandan Sports Complex

Mileage : 11.2 km

No comments: