Wednesday, March 09, 2005

(8/3/05)-Run at track

There was no more soreness or aches in my leg . I'm happy by the quick healing and I give glory to God .

The menu is a simple easy menu today .

Warm up : 400 m

5.2 km ( 24 min 32 sec ) = 4 min 43 sec per km pace

Stretching , THEN I FELT a BIT OF ASTHMA ATTACK , quickly used my inhaler ,and immediately back to normal before the next menu .

1.6 km (6 min 51 sec) = 4 min 16 sec per km pace

1.6 km (6 min 39 sec) = 4 min 9 sec per km pace


I'm happy because I manage to sprint the last 100 m with Azwar all out ( or > 90 %) without getting any injury from my weak hamstring . Its has been a long time since I sprint at 90% rate. Nevertheless , I don't intend to sprint at 100 % rate , I'm not a sprinter and don't see the need for this in a trainning or even a race , unless needed .

Warm down : 800 m



Duration of workout : 1 hour

Location : Kg Pandan Sports Complex

Mileage : 9.6 km

No comments: