Monday, January 15, 2007

(14/1/07-SUNDAY-Run 25 km)

Waited for Ronnie at 6.10 am . He came at 6.25 am and we started at 6.30
am . Lai as usual went faster . Agnes was there , so was Adam . Reached Hartamas in 50 min ++ . Tony was there to give us some water . Thanks !!

Coming back from Hartamas , near Tejani ,was going uphill , felt my legs heavy . Went on anyway .After that down hill and no problem . Again , before turning into Jln Parliament , Tony handed out water . Adam didn't take water but ran straight to Hartamas , so did Lai . Ron and I ran to Lake Garden , Rachel gave water . ist loop around lake at 11 min 32 sec , I felt like my calf will cramp but nothing happened .

2nd loop around lake at 11 min 10 sec , felt like stopping but have to run back uphill past Lake Club to Bkt Aman in order to achieve 25 km . I took Ronnie's advise to pia only at last 5 km and I pia the last 400 m and touched down 2 hr 6 min 15 sec .
Ronnie 2 hour 6 min 25 sec .Thank you Ronnie for helping me pace and breathing advise .


Was a good long fast run !

Distance :25
Duration of work out :2hour 6 min 15 sec
Location : Hartamas and Lake Garden


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing Ok

No comments: