Friday, January 05, 2007

(4/1/07-Run with Ronnie and Lai in the rain)

THURSDAY

We ran around the lake and Ronnie said since I'm not going all out at this Saturday's circuit run , why not a time trial for me around the lake . I said i haven't been doing speed work for a long time so why not . I didn't know this time trial was for the Relay at Penang as per Ronnie's blog . Anyway here are the times :

Lap 1 : 12 min 56 sec ( 5 min 37 sec per km pace) :Warm up with both of them

Lap 2 : 9 min 16 sec 88 millsec (4 min 01 sec per km pace): Time trial begins
while they wait for me as I ran alone.

Lap 3 : 12 min 43 sec (5 min 31 sec per km pace) : Warm down

Lap 4 : 12 min 35 sec (5 min 28 sec per km pace) : Suppose to be last round but
Ronnie said go 1 more round .

Lap 5 : 11 min 29 sec (5 min per km pace) : I thought warm down suppose to be
slower but especially Lai and I went faster and faster . Later Lai thought he
was following my pace and I thought I was following his pace !!



Distance :11.5
Duration of work out : 1 hour
Location : Lake Garden


# of times used
Asthmatic inhaler and remarks : 0 times used inhaler , breathing ok

No comments: