Saturday, February 12, 2005

(11/2/05)-Long Run , no hamstring pain but thigh pain and I know why ......

I just realised the loop at the Polo ground is actually 1360 m and not 1300 m , therefore I have readjusted all my blogs from 7/2/05 onwards . Now I know why I 'm getting hamstring pain and this time thigh pain . I have been going a bit faster in my training run , instead of the average 5 min 25 sec per km pace , its approx. 5 min 10 sec per km pace , 15 sec faster .

May be that 's why or i'm just not strong enough and need to build up my muscles . Anyway ,I'm still glad i went at that pace and hope to go below 5 min per km pace when I do my training run and hope it will be easy .

NO ASTHMATIC FEELING THIS TIME :) BREATHING EASY :)

Just as mentioned , leg pain .

SATURDAY REST DAY FOR PACESETTER PRACTISE RUN ON SUNDAY ......






Duration of workout :

Location : Ipoh , Polo Ground

Mileage : 12.24 km

No comments: