Sunday, February 13, 2005

(13/2/05)-Pacesetter 30km practise run :I had to shorten my run to 20 km

My hamstring is healed but my thigh wasn't healed yet . There was pain after running for 8 km + . In fact I was running with Bee Hoon as I wanted her to pace me as i know she had run 30 km before whereas this distance was my 1st time .

We therefore started at a slow 6 min per km pace . After running past the 1st half at the Petronas stn at Hartamas , i stretched my thigh but the pain persisted . I told myself i will have to run only 20 km for today and not aggravate the injury/ache .

So , looks like have to try again next time for the 30 km long run .

Leg stretching , urinating twice and taking my time brought my pace to only a 6 min per km pace .(although towards the end I was going fast )

Saw Mr. Sim (Petaling Runner) at last 1 km walking back and i just joined him in his walk . ( He had blisters from the new shoe)


Duration of workout : 2 hour

Location : Pacesetter route to and fro Bukit Aman to Hartamas

Mileage : 20 km

No comments: