Friday, February 04, 2005

(3/2/04)-15 km , 10:55 pm night run

After coming back late from work and dinner appointment , had to run again . This time surprisingly during the run , I didn't feel anymore pain at the hamstring for the 1st half of run . I suppose my hamstring is stringing together pretty well . Could go faster then two days ago .

For the 2nd half , felt the hamstring getting a bit tight so didn't push so hard . I had to concentrate on my running posture and movement so as to not run wrongly and injure the hamstring . Breathing felt great . I just know that my hamstring is really healing but I must not really push too hard yet lest it get "unstrung" again .

I can foresee its gong back to normal after exactly one week getting this injury ( last Thursday) .

As second half was a bit slower , averaged to be 5 1/2 min per km pace .


P.S : Really miss track speed work and has not gone for 2 sessions already .

Duration of workout : 1 hour 23 mins

Location : Taman Desa

Mileage : 15 km

No comments: